There are many occasions that warrant a corporate event. You may have an upcoming conference, plans for team building activities, training or even a special occasions that needs celebrating. Whatever your reason, corporate events don’t need to be average or ordinary. They can be fresh, unique and unforgettable experiences. That’s where a corporate cruise comes in. A corporate cruise can provide your team or clients with a VIP experience, that is a far cry from the same old boring office shindig you plan each year. Corporate cruises provide an element of adventure and evoke a sense of luxury that will not only impress your clients, but also keep the boss and team happy
How much do corporate cruises cost?
At Ocean Groove Cruises, you’ll be surprised at the value for money our corporate cruises offer. With two options to choose from, you can opt for our package deal or select our custom cruise option that let you choose your own on-board experience with a fully customisable itinerary. Our Corporate Cruise package deal starts from $2,500 and includes 3 hours of cruising, bubbles on arrival and a selection of catering provided by Little Wolf. Your catering includes a luxury New Zealand cheeseboard, Mediterranean antipasti Box, Ploughman’s Box and an assortment of mini cakes and sweet treats. Alternatively, you can swap out the value of your catering for any one of our many entertainment options. These can be viewed here.
Our custom cruise option lets you select your cruise duration (3, 4, 5 or 9 hours) and select your onboard amenities. 3 hours of cruising starts from just $1,500 with an additional charge of $500 per hour.
How do our corporate cruise packages work?
Unlike many land-based venues, a cruise can provide your group with privacy, security, and exclusivity. Our cruises let you leave the office behind and take time to unwind and experience an all-inclusive offering that is budget friendly and intimate. Giving you the opportunity to build your workplace and client relationships. With Ocean Groove Cruises, there is no need to stress about the catering, entertainment, music, or facilities. We can take care of it all with our exclusive partnerships with some of Auckland’s premier hospitality providers. Simply, give us a call and we can arrange everything you desire.
Key Charter considerations
When booking a corporate cruise it is important to consider some key aspects:
- Your group size – We can safely accommodate up to 50 guests per cruise.
- Booking – The earlier, the better. We recommend you get in touch as soon as possible to book your corporate cruise. During peak season we book up fast, so it is best to get in contact early to avoid disappointment.
- Dietary requirements & catering – We are fortunate to partner with the three times winner of Auckland’s Outstanding Caterer Award. As such, we can offer vegan, vegetarian and gluten free meals on request. If you have any other requirements, we are happy to discuss these with you.
- Security Deposit – All our cruise options include a $500 security deposit which is refundable 48 hours after your cruise given there is no damage to the boat or house rules broken. Please note, this is not refundable should you cancel your booking.
- Bad weather contingency plan – When cruising the open ocean, it is important to be realistic about bad weather. If adverse weather conditions prevent us from sailing, you will have the options to continue your event in port. We are fortunate to be based in Auckland’s beautiful city of sails, with fantastic views.